Re: [HACKERS] 10beta1/m68k: static assertion failed: "MAXALIGN toosmall to fit int32"

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 10beta1/m68k: static assertion failed: "MAXALIGN toosmall to fit int32"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Heikki Linnakangas 2017-05-18 <5b9085c2-2c18-e5e3-c340-c07d11a9ccd3@iki.fi>
> > Please go ahead, I don't think I have online access to a m68k machine.
> > (It got demoted to an unofficial port some time ago and the old Debian
> > porter machines got taken down).
>
> Ok, pushed, let's see if the port machine likes it.

The build works now, thanks!

https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/postgresql-10_10~beta2-1+b2_m68k.build

Christoph

От: Neha Sharma
Сообщение: [HACKERS] pg_restore failed for foreign key constraint