Re: [DOCS] The format/layout of the tables seems to be broken

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [DOCS] The format/layout of the tables seems to be broken
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> dwe@dbi-services.com wrote:
> > The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:
> >
> > Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/functions-event-triggers.html
> >
> > The tables under 9.28.1. and 9.28.2. don't look like they should, I
> > believe
>
> Odd.  I wonder what drove us to use the <informaltable> tag for those
> tables.
>
> I'm going to change those to regular <table>.

Actually, the reason this is not a regular <table> is because of the
paragraph flow.  I see that we have several <informaltable> and
apparently we've neglected them in the CSS, compared to the plain
know any CSS.  For example, another informaltable appears here:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/sql-createtrigger.html

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Site Administrators Gendered
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Site Administrators Gendered