[pgsql-pkg-debian] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover packages

От Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Тема [pgsql-pkg-debian] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover packages
Дата
Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover packages  (Adrian Vondendriesch <adrian.vondendriesch@credativ.de>)
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi,

The PostgreSQL Automatic Failover (PAF) project is releasing a beta version
today at https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/tag/v2.2_beta1

This project has been providing Debian package files since a few versions
through github.

You will find the 2.1 and 2.2~beta1 packages at
https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.1.0/resource-agents-paf_2.1.0-1_all.deb
https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v2.2_beta1/resource-agents-paf_2.2.beta1-1_all.deb

These packages are only compatible with Pacemaker version provided in Debian 8
and up or Ubuntu Xenial and up. I suppose I should fix this in the control file
of the debian packages before 2.2~rc1.

Is it possible to include them in related repositories?

Version 1.1 of PAF is compatible with Pacemaker in previous OSes, and its
package is available at

https://github.com/dalibo/PAF/releases/download/v1.1.0/resource-agents-paf_1.1.0-1_all.deb

Is it possible to include it in related repo as well ?

Thank you in advance for your help !

Regards,
--
Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais