Re: [HACKERS] Shortened URLs for commit messages

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Shortened URLs for commit messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 11:25:07PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have written the following sed script to convert regular Postgres
> email message URLs to their shorter form for commit messages:
>
>  sed 's;http\(s\?\)://www\.postgresql\.org/message-id/;http\1://postgr.es/m/;gi'
>
> in case this is helpful to anyone.

Oh, here's another one.  I use an optional "Discussion:" tag in my
commit messages. This sed script converts a message-id into a proper

For example:
-Discussion: 87wp8o506b.fsf@seb.koffice.internal+Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/87wp8o506b.fsf@seb.koffice.internal

Yeah!

http://enterprisedb.com