[HACKERS] Should we standardize on a type for signal handler flags?

От Andres Freund
Тема [HACKERS] Should we standardize on a type for signal handler flags?
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Should we standardize on a type for signal handler flags?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

At the moment a number of flag variables set in signal handlers have
'volatile bool' as type, others have 'volatile sig_atomic_t'.  That's
kinda confusing.   I think either is safe, but I think we should
standardize one of them.

Opinions?

- Andres