[ADMIN] Recovey on Master / Primary Server

От YangBy
Тема [ADMIN] Recovey on Master / Primary Server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

    Can I recovery a point in master/primary server, just step back, not
re-create the database by all archives or use a backup?

    I create a point by use `pg_create_restore_point`.

    Then I re-create the database, set `recovery_target_name` in `recovery.conf`,
and recovery the database by all archives, successfully.

    I use `pg_start_backup` to create a copy and re-create the database,
also successfully.

    But those solutions seems too complex.

    I try to recovey the data in the same database, just step back, but I
didn't find any docs about this.

    Am I missing something, or just PG can not do this?

    Thanks!

--

May joy and health be with you always!

Вложения