Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, Apr  9, 2017 at 06:59:09PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 3:52 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>     Attached is a patch that can be applied to pgweb which should fix all of
>     this.
>
> Is there any chance we can find a way to do this with actual CSS selectors and
> not use javascript? I realize there might not be, but have we explored the
> option properly on the way the site layout looks now and with reasonably modern
> browsers?

I realize that using JavaScript to insert CSS styles into an HTML
document is complex, but I know of no other way to scale a font style to
match another font style.  CSS doesn't give you that control.  You can
use CSS to prevent the display of certain font styles, but that hardly
seems like a win.  There is probably a way to do the entire thing only
in JavaScript, but again, that doesn't seem any better.

http://enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentationbuild
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] [HACKERS] Small issue in online devel documentation build