Re: [ADMIN] cfg pg_stat_statements in PG 9.5 error

От Stéphane KANSCHINE
Тема Re: [ADMIN] cfg pg_stat_statements in PG 9.5 error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Le jeu.  9 mars, vers 10:12, ghiureai exprimait :

> I solved my issue by cfg : shared_preload_libraries param.
>  Tom, please what is the  general recommendation for Pg contrib module
> ownership :  user postgres or root?

For files, Debian and PGDG gives the ownership to root.
For objects, it depends on which user launches the create extension
(end of Description) :
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/sql-createextension.html

Regards,
--