Re: [GENERAL] import CSV file to a table

От Karl Czajkowski
Тема Re: [GENERAL] import CSV file to a table
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] import CSV file to a table  (Bret Stern <bret_stern@machinemanagement.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I believe that in its fully glory, you cannot reliably locate CSV
record boundaries except by parsing each field in order including
quote processing.  Individual records may have arbitrary numbers of
field and record separator characters within the values.

Karl

On Mar 08, Rob Sargent modulated: