Re: [HACKERS] increasing the default WAL segment size

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] increasing the default WAL segment size
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] increasing the default WAL segment size  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Now that we've renamed "xlog" to "wal" in user-facing elements, I think
we should strive to use the name "wal" internally too in new code, not
"xlog" anymore.  This patch introduces several variables, macros,
functions that ought to change names now -- XLogSegmentOffset should be
WALSegmentOffset for example.  (I expect that as we touch code over
time, the use of "xlog" will decrease, though not fully disappear).