Re: [pgsql-www] escapes in submitted docs comments

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] escapes in submitted docs comments
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> > On 02 Feb 2017, at 22:47, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> >
> > The docs comments coming in through pgsql-docs look like this:
> >
> > select instr('010000101001001','1',-1) from dual
> >
> > Can the escaping be fixed?
>
> AFAIU with Django, to avoid the escaping the form content would have to be
> marked safe which seems..  unsafe.  Given the nature of SQL and the comments we
> get, perhaps the simple approach is to just replace the unicode quote since it
> will be quite common?  Something along the lines of the (untested) diff below?

There are plenty of other characters being escaped, though.  Can't we
just do something like "parse this html piece as text" instead?
("unescape" I suppose).  We're only sending it in a text/plain email, so
there's no worry of misinterpreted HTML.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: