Re: [pgsql-www] GSoC 2017 update

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] GSoC 2017 update
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Daniel,

* Daniel Gustafsson (daniel@yesql.se) wrote:
> > On 08 Feb 2017, at 22:23, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > Please find attached an update which I'm preparing for our GSoC page for
> > 2017.
> >
> > Would be great if someone could take a look and make sure I've not done
> > anything horrible, it's mostly just updates and a bit of rewording.
>
> Sorry, I was too slow in reviewing.  The pushed patch leaves two blocks open
> which breaks validation but shouldn’t impact rendering.  Fixed in attached
> patch.

The rendering did look correct (actually, it looked better than it was
before because I had fixed another unclosed block that had intended
things incorrectly).

These changes look good on an initial look, I'll check it in more detail
and push it when I get to work.

Thanks Daniel!

Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: