Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: test_pg_dump TAP test whitespace cleanup

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: test_pg_dump TAP test whitespace cleanup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Stephen Frost wrote:

> Uh, after finding our perltidyrc and running with that, I have to ask,
> why are we setting vertical-tightness to 2 (never break before a closing
> token)?  The default of 0 (always break) end up being a lot nicer when
> working on lists.  Stacking isolated opening/closing tokens does make
> sense, to me, at least.  Then again, I guess those might screw up other
> bits of code. :/

I think it's mostly a matter of personal preference among the (small
group of) people who first set up the perltidy args -- see the thread
around here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20120616024516.GC26006@momjian.us