Re: [HACKERS] One-shot expanded output in psql using \G

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [HACKERS] One-shot expanded output in psql using \G
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Tom Lane 2017-01-30 <23622.1485788402@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> FWIW, \gx makes sense to me as well, particularly if we make it a
> complete extension of \g and allow an optional target file name.
> Does that functionality exist in mysql's \G ?

MySQL's (5.5 here) \G does not support a filename argument. (It will
instead stuff the argument into the next query buffer.)

(The \G patch already supports the filename argument.)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Christoph Berg
--
Senior Berater, Tel.: +49 2166 9901 187
credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080, USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209