Re: [HACKERS] Failure in commit_ts tap tests

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Failure in commit_ts tap tests
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Failure in commit_ts tap tests  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> > On 01/24/2017 05:17 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> >> Maybe we can drop that line and put it back once we get COMMENT ON
> >> CURRENT_DATABASE.
>
> > Works for me.
>
> If that's enough to get the "make check" cases passing in the buildfarm,
> then +1.

Okay, done.

It is really quite annoying that the buildfarm doesn't do what stock
tests do.  What about pushing a bit stronger for having these
optimizations as part of the standard build run, instead of being only
in the buildfarm client script?