Re: [HACKERS] COPY as a set returning function

От David Fetter
Тема Re: [HACKERS] COPY as a set returning function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 12:23:23PM -0500, Corey Huinker wrote:

> Feel free to mark it returned as feedback. The concept didn't
> generate as much enthusiasm as I had hoped, so I think the right
> thing to do now is scale it back to a patch that makes
> CopyFromRawFields() externally visible so that extensions can use
> them.

You're getting enthusiasm in the form of these reviews and suggestions
for improvement.  That it doesn't always happen immediately is a
byproduct of the scarcity of developer time and the sheer volume of
things to which people need to pay attention.

Best,
David.

Remember to vote!