[BUGS] BUG #14513: Missing column names when viewing tables

От shawn.inder@waltzapp.com
Тема [BUGS] BUG #14513: Missing column names when viewing tables
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14513
Logged by:          Shawn Inder
Email address:      shawn.inder@waltzapp.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.5
Operating system:   Ubuntu 16.04

I noticed a bug in pgAdmin 1.22.0 (Jan 12 2016, rev: REL-1_22_0) running in
desktop mode on Ubuntu 16.04.

I'm not sure what causes the problem, but sometimes when I view all data in
a table, it shows the table without column names (these cells are simply
blank). I can fix the problem by restarting pgAdmin, so I don't think
anything is wrong with my code.

I think it may be related to using `Sequelize.sync({ force: true })`, but
I'm not sure and it seems there are many different ways to reproduce this.
For example, I found someone else experiencing this problem:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31039564/after-running-script-column-names-not-appearing-in-pgadmin

Cheers!