Re: [BUGS] BUG #14513: Missing column names when viewing tables

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14513: Missing column names when viewing tables
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
shawn.inder@waltzapp.com writes:
> I noticed a bug in pgAdmin 1.22.0 (Jan 12 2016, rev: REL-1_22_0) running in
> desktop mode on Ubuntu 16.04.

> I'm not sure what causes the problem, but sometimes when I view all data in
> a table, it shows the table without column names (these cells are simply
> blank). I can fix the problem by restarting pgAdmin, so I don't think
> anything is wrong with my code.

Hi,
This list is for reporting bugs in the core Postgres distribution.
pgAdmin is a separate project, and while some of the same people work
on it, you'll have better luck reporting pgAdmin bugs to their mailing
lists or bug tracker.  See

https://www.pgadmin.org/