Re: [SQL] simple "select / if found" isn't

От Gary Stainburn
Тема Re: [SQL] simple "select / if found" isn't
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Friday 16 December 2016 11:34:48 Jan Otto wrote:

> return exists(select 1 from user_previous_passwords
>    where u_id=ID and crypt(PASS,u_previous_password) =
> u_previous_password);
>
> > END;
> > $$ LANGUAGE plpgsql;
>
> regards, jan

What a muppet am I???????

It had to be something that simple, but I was going code blind.  The ironic
bit was that the where clause was the only thing that remained the same with
ever different idea I tried.

Thanks Jan

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: