Re: [GENERAL] ora2pg - Java Message Service (JMS) Type

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ora2pg - Java Message Service (JMS) Type
Дата
Список pgsql-general

(https://github.com/darold/ora2pg/issues)?
> Hi Julien,
> Thanks for looking into the issue.
>
> I tried and updated "Ora2Pg.pm" with the change suggested in
https://github.com/darold/ora2pg/commit/2c22d377e9f90fa6fa83cfe1fbead9eb3396a0f3(add "|TYPE" in the following line) but
encounteredthe same issue "ERROR:  type "aq$_jms_text_message" while import the content of the output.sql into
PostgreSQLdatabase.

{

> At this point, I guess the issue occurred for that particular type "aq$_jms_text_message".  So the key question would
be: does Postgres database support "aq$_jms_text_message" type?  If postgres does not support this type, it will error
out. I would need confirmation on this please.

Unfortunately I have no idea what's "aq$_jms_text_message" type, but I don't
see any reason why it couldn't be migrated to PostgreSQL.  It really seems that
ora2pg miss to migrate this type for some reason, so you should open an issue
on https://github.com/darold/ora2pg/issues.  The author will have a better
answer than me on your problem.

--
Julien Rouhaud
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org

От: Joanna Xu
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] ora2pg - Java Message Service (JMS) Type
От: Dylan Luong
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Install pgAudit extension