Re: [GENERAL] ora2pg - Java Message Service (JMS) Type

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ora2pg - Java Message Service (JMS) Type
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Dec 09, 2016 at 05:22:07PM +0000, Joanna Xu wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We plan to use ora2pg tool to migrate Oracle to PostgreSQL.  During the testing, while importing content of the
output.sqlinto PostgrSQL database, it terminated with the following error "ERROR:  type "aq$_jms_text_message" does not
exist"for "user_data" column with "AQ$_JMS_TEXT_MESSAGE" as type.  In this case, if Java Message Service (JMS) types
arenot supported by Postgres, ora2pg would not be the right tool to use for the migration but I am not certain if it is
true. Can someone please advise?

> psql -d wsp -U staging -W < /database/postgres/outputSTAGING.sql
> Password for user staging:
> SET
> CREATE TABLE
> :
> CREATE TABLE
> ALTER TABLE
> CREATE INDEX
> ERROR:  type "aq$_jms_text_message" does not exist
> LINE 29:  user_data AQ$_JMS_TEXT_MESSAGE,

Hello,

I forwarded your mail to the author, since he's not on this mailing-list.  This
issue should be fixed with commit
https://github.com/darold/ora2pg/commit/2c22d377e9f90fa6fa83cfe1fbead9eb3396a0f3.

If this bugfix is not enough or if you find other issues, could you report them
directly on github (https://github.com/darold/ora2pg/issues)?

Thanks!

--
Julien Rouhaud
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org

От: Christophe Pettus
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Index size
От: Patrick B
Сообщение: [GENERAL] WAL history files - Pgsql 9.2