Re: Back-patch use of unnamed POSIX semaphores for Linux?

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Back-patch use of unnamed POSIX semaphores for Linux?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Potential risks involving minor upgrades are far higher than the risks
> involved by systemd, so -1 for a backpatch seen from here.

As long as we would have a compile time switch to enable/disable the
back-patched feature, it seems it would be acceptable. In the worst
case, the back-patching could bring disasters, but in that case
packagers could turn off the switch and ship updated version of
packages.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii