Re: tzdata 2016j

От David Fetter
Тема Re: tzdata 2016j
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] tzdata 2016j  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 06, 2016 at 10:52:47AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Vladimir Borodin <root@simply.name> writes:
> > Any chance to get tzdata 2016j in supported branches?
>
> When the next scheduled releases come around (February), we'll update
> to whatever tzdata is current at that time.

I'm guessing that request came through because Vladimir is actually
affected by the change.

Apparently, you can replace the tzdata file and restart the server per

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/FAQ#Will_PostgreSQL_handle_recent_daylight_saving_time_changes_in_various_countries.3F

Best,
David.

Remember to vote!

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: UNDO and in-place update
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Parallel execution and prepared statements