Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 13:17:17 -0500

> > I've a couple of other patches that do
> > a little cleanup on master that I'd also like to submit
> > along with your patch.

> It would really be much better to submit anything that's not
> absolutely necessary for the new feature as a separate patch, rather
> than bundling things together.

My plan is separate patches, one email.

Karl <kop@meme.com>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."                -- Robert A. Heinlein

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: macaddr 64 bit (EUI-64) datatype support