Re: "buildinfo" files causing failed dput job?

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: "buildinfo" files causing failed dput job?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Jason Petersen 2016-11-12 <A440FAC5-881D-4804-8745-F1FBF87EDFF9@citusdata.com>
> I kicked off a build of our recent Citus 6.0 release to have it ready for PGDG, but the dput job is failing
<https://pgdgbuild.dus.dg-i.net/job/dput/2539/>due to buildinfo files being present. I’m not sure I did anything to
causethis; how do I unblock the upload? They appear to be related to the reproducible build project, but I don’t know
howto access them to figure out what’s up…

As just said in the other mail, I've applied a workaround:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgapt.git;a=commitdiff;h=5ea169531338f728b22be49f2feffebea324a156

Christoph

Вложения