Re: citus 9.6?

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: citus 9.6?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Jason Petersen 2016-11-12 <73C4C228-2912-46B4-AFE6-4B4E4B7E453A@citusdata.com>
> > On Oct 6, 2016, at 8:42 AM, Jason Petersen <jason@citusdata.com> wrote:
> >
> > Ah, it should definitely be out by then, and not having Citus in unstable is just fine. I’ll ping you when we
producethe next release, which will have PostgreSQL 9.6 compatibility.

> Any updates?
>
> I got an email October 30th that Citus 5.1.1 was removed from testing (it had previously had some issue that its
controlfile still read 9.5).

> We’ve tagged Citus v6.0.0 and pushed it to our own repos. I had an issue with the build in Jenkins (something about
unexpectedbuildinfo files during the dput job?), but otherwise we should be good to re-add Citus to testing, now that
ithas PostgreSQL 9.6 compatibility.

Hi Jason,

the .buildinfo issue has been fixed by telling reprepro to ignore the
files.

I've put the package live on apt.pg.o and uploaded it to Debian as
well.

Christoph

От: apt.postgresql.org repository
Сообщение: pgbackrest updated to version 1.10-1.pgdg+1
От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: Re: "buildinfo" files causing failed dput job?