Re: Graphical entity relation model

От
Тема Re: Graphical entity relation model
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Does anybody know a Software for generating graphical entity relation models from existing postgresql databases?
>
> Best regards Johannes

I use dbWrench (dbwrench.com). It's not free, but they do have a free trial version so you can see if you like it
beforeyou buy it. It's also not expensive compared to many of these sorts of tools. It also runs on all 3 major
platforms(it's written in Java) and the developer is responsive if you find a problem.

If money is no object, you can look at Power Designer (by Sybase). I used to use it years ago and liked it even if it
wasMS-Windows only, but the price has gone up so much only companies can really afford it now, IMO.

HTH,
Kevin