Re: How to list ALL PostgreSQL functions?

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: How to list ALL PostgreSQL functions?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 12:46:38PM +0200, Poul Kristensen wrote:
> Sorry for not clear speach!
>
> It seems that all functions have the prefix off  pg_.
>
> I want to list all functions maybe with a short description in the PG api
>
> E.g.
>
> some command listing
>
> pg_last_xlog_receive
> pg_current_xlog_location
> etc.
>
> the \df
> does not help in the case.

Check the docs.

psql \df shows you list of functions.

Description can be found in manual.

Start with:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/bookindex.html#AEN182285

and then, click on appropriate function.

For example, link for pg_last_xlog_receive_location is
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/functions-admin.html#FUNCTIONS-RECOVERY-CONTROL

and pg_current_xlog_location is
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/functions-admin.html#FUNCTIONS-ADMIN-BACKUP

Best regards,

depesz

От: Poul Kristensen
Сообщение: Re: How to list ALL PostgreSQL functions?
Сообщение: Re: How to list ALL PostgreSQL functions?