Re: MultiXactId xxxxxxxxx has not been created yet -- apparent wraparound

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: MultiXactId xxxxxxxxx has not been created yet -- apparent wraparound
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
David M wrote:

> 4) What is the best course of action from here to fix the tables that we are having issues with ? (have already
experimentedwith 'SELECT * FROM tablename FOR UPDATE' in a scratch system successfully allowing us to vacuum freeze the
table)

This is your best bet.  Using SELECT * FROM tablename FOR KEY SHARE
would likely have less impact in the concurrency of the system.

От: Rupesh Choudhary
Сообщение:
От: Łukasz Brodziak
Сообщение: Adding same column to several tables.