Re: pg_bsd_indent - improvements around offsetof and sizeof

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pg_bsd_indent - improvements around offsetof and sizeof
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2016-05-25 18:17:51 -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Andres Freund wrote:
> > On 2016-05-25 22:01:53 +0200, Piotr Stefaniak wrote:
> > FWIW, I looked at using clang-format at some point, and it looked like
> > it'd be a number of additional options to make it work for our case
> > without changing the code layout too much. There seemed limited
> > enthusiasm from the authors about accepting relevant options.
>
> FWIW I looked at GNU indent a year ago or so, and there were a few
> things about our style that they simply did not have options for.  I
> don't recall the details but my conclusion was that it was a dead end.

Might be worthwhile to look into 'uncrustify'. It's fairly
customizable.  A colleague at citus made all citus code be formatted by
it; and while there's some minor details I dislike, it seems to work
ok.

Сообщение: Re: pg_bsd_indent - improvements around offsetof and sizeof
Сообщение: Re: pg_bsd_indent - improvements around offsetof and sizeof