Re: pg_bsd_indent - improvements around offsetof and sizeof

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_bsd_indent - improvements around offsetof and sizeof
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Andres Freund wrote:

>>> Show me a few examples and I'll look into it.

> See src/include/replication/logical.h; the problem there is pretty
> obvious.

More examples are in, eg, src/include/access/amapi.h.  It's aligning the
additional lines of a multiline function-pointer typedef to *something*,
but it's not very clear what exactly, and in any case it's indenting them
much too far to have any hope of readability.