Re: status/timeline of pglogical?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: status/timeline of pglogical?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Vik Fearing wrote:
> On 05/12/2016 12:13 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >>
> >> No we don't.  See 092c38a and f02b14f.
> >
> > For those that don't git everyday, is there a link to this?
>
> They're the creation and an update of the last paragraph on this page:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/logfile-maintenance.html
>
> It was added in 2010 by Bruce and updated in 2013 by Peter Eisentraut.

Ah, that reminded me of this other page
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/different-replication-solutions.html
where we list a few external products too, such as DRDB, Slony-I,
pgpool-II, Continuent Tungsten, Bucardo, and PL/Proxy.  It also fails to
describe logical decoding.

От: Vik Fearing
Сообщение: Re: status/timeline of pglogical?
Сообщение: Re: status/timeline of pglogical?