Re: Autovacuum of pg_database

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Autovacuum of pg_database
Дата
Re: Autovacuum of pg_database  ("Vicky Soni - Quipment India" <vicky.soni@quipment.nl>)
Список pgsql-admin
Vicky Soni  - Quipment India wrote:
> Hello,
>
>                    I have observed that after upgrading from 9.3 to 9.4 on windows, autovacuum keep running again and
again.

> In 9.3 this was not true. Any recommendations?

Maybe there is a multixact wraparound problem.  What 9.3 were you
running previously, and what 9.4 did you upgrade to?  Can you share the
output of pg_controldata?  Please paste the output of this query
  select datname, datminmxid from pg_database

Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum of pg_database
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum of pg_database