Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 05:07:10PM +0100, Tomas J Stehlik wrote:

>> Have you even tried a schema only dump from the original instance?
>
> That's an odd question. However, I understand that maybe a lot of beginners
> come onto this mailing list.

:-)

> You can safely assume that I wrote the original request because all the
> other approaches failed to bring a result. Everything has already been tried
> and tested.

Given the fact that no-one will know "all" approaches to
"everything" it may help to bring together which approaches
have actually been tried in which exact fashion.

Personally, I'd be humble enough to assume (hope ?) someone
would know Everything+1. In which case I'd rush to supply
Everything in order to most quickly learn of +1.

Regards,
Karsten
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346