Re: Ubuntu xenial 16.04 added

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Ubuntu xenial 16.04 added
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: To PostgreSQL in Debian 2016-03-31 <20160331174353.GA9115@msg.df7cb.de>
> with today's PostgreSQL releases, we have the server packages also
> built for Ubuntu's upcoming LTS release called "xenial".
>
> All future package builds will include xenial binaries. If you need
> something built now, let us know on the mailing list or on
> #postgresql-apt on freenode.

The excuse "we'll build it over time" has always been a lame one
because that might take over a year for some packages, so I finally
got around to implement an easy way to rebuild things for a single
distribution.

That's now done, and almost all packages are now also available in
xenial-pgdg. (The few exceptions are likely not relevant at this point
because xenial has most packages natively anyway. We'll figure out the
remaining build problems soonish.)

Christoph