Re: Logger into table and/or to cli

От Thiemo Kellner, NHC Barhufpflege
Тема Re: Logger into table and/or to cli
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for your hint. If I have understood correctly, the application
logging would polute the server log with that solution. And it looks
rather clumsy to me to import the log file into a table. Much more it
would require to ignore somehow already imported log entries not to
get multiple entries when the import shall take place at any arbitrary
point in time.

--
Auf Gelassene Pferde kann man bauen!
+49 (0)1578-772 37 37