Re: Archive command failed - WAL SEGMENT

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Archive command failed - WAL SEGMENT
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Drum,

* drum.lucas@gmail.com (drum.lucas@gmail.com) wrote:
> I've configured a new SLAVE Hot Standby server to my production.
>
> The problem is that, I've got some errors on Master:
>
> archive command failed with exit code 4
> Failed to archive WAL segment `pg_xlog/0000000100000C2100000029` on host
> `db-02`
>
> Do you guys know what I may be doing wrong?

Whatever you have set as your archive_command in postgresql.conf is
returning exit code 4.  It's either broken, and you need to fix it, or,
if it's working, you need to change it to return error code 0
(indicating success).

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения