Re: Remaining 9.5 open items

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Remaining 9.5 open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Alvaro Herrera (alvherre@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> Stephen Frost wrote:
> > Still, I'll get a patch worked up for it and then we can discuss the
> > merits of that patch going in to 9.5 now versus just into HEAD.
>
> Cool.

While working on the DROP OWNED BY patch, and part of what took me a bit
longer with it, I came to the realiziation that ALTER POLICY wasn't
handling dependencies quite right.  All of the policy's dependencies
would be dropped, but then only those objects referred to in the ALTER
POLICY command would have dependencies recreated for them.

The attached patch fixes that (using the same approach that I used in
the DROP OWNED BY patch).

Comments welcome, as always.

I'll plan to apply these two patches in a couple of days.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения