Re: our logo question

Список
Период
Сортировка
От David Fetter
Тема Re: our logo question
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 11:28:14AM +0300, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> Do you know Evernote has registerd Elephant as their trademark ?

I'm pretty sure they can't trademark elephants in general.  At most,
they might be able to trademark something along the lines of, "an
elephant in association with Evernote."

As far as I can tell, they're registering one representation of an
elephant, and we're not using that representation.

Cheers,
David.
--
David Fetter <> http://fetter.org/