Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Amir,

* Amir Rohan (amir.rohan@mail.com) wrote:

> Here you go.

Thanks!

> >> I'd be glad to help implement whatever works, if someone points me
> >> at the code for the website.
> >
> > I assume you're referring to the above changes to the archives system,
> > not the bug tracker debate, so, the archives code is here:
> >
> > http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgarchives.git;a=summary
> >
> > The website code is here:
> >
> > http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgweb.git;a=summary
> >

> I'd be glad to help with the bugtracker too, if things have converged,
> I haven't followed that thread closely.

I don't believe there's much help which can be provided at this point;
it's mostly just install-and-setup, which requires someone on the infra
team.

> The web archives already support a single-message mbox download.
> It's the "raw" view. I didn't realize and... *neither did any of you*
> ;)

Oh, I'm aware of the raw format, but it's just the one message, not the
entire thread.

Thanks!

Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
Сообщение: Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed