Re: Re: Removing SSL renegotiation (Was: Should we back-patch SSL renegotiation fixes?)

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Re: Removing SSL renegotiation (Was: Should we back-patch SSL renegotiation fixes?)
Дата
Re: Re: Removing SSL renegotiation (Was: Should we back-patch SSL renegotiation fixes?)  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Attached are:

a) a slightly evolved version of Michael's patch disabling renegotiation  by default that I'm planning to apply to 9.4
-9.0

b) a patch removing renegotiation entirely from master and 9.5

Unless somebody protests soon I'm going to push something like that
after having dinner.

I am wondering whether b) ought to remove Port->count, but I'm currently
leaning to leaving it in place for now; perhaps adding a comment in the
struct.  I'm actually thinking we very well might want to add something
like it to all backends, but more importantly it'd make the diff larger
with mostly unrelated changes.

Regards,

Andres