Re: [CORE] postpone next week's release

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [CORE] postpone next week's release
Дата
Re: [CORE] postpone next week's release  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2015-05-29 18:02:36 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Well, I think we ought to take at least a few weeks to try to do a bit
> of code review and clean up what we can from the open items list.

Why? A large portion of the input required to go from beta towards a
release is from actual users. To see when things break, what confuses
them and such.

I don't see why that requires that there are no minor entries in the
open items list - and that's what currently is on it.  Neither does it
seem to be a problem to do code review concurrently to user beta
testing.  We obviously can't start a beta if things crash left and
right, but I don't think that's the situation right now?

Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] 9.4.1 -> 9.4.2 problem: could not access status of transaction 1
Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] 9.4.1 -> 9.4.2 problem: could not access status of transaction 1