Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Stephen Frost wrote:
> Row-Level Security Policies (RLS)

What do we need RowSecurityPolicy->policy_id for?  It seems to me that
it is only used to determine whether the policy is the "default deny"
one, so that it can later be removed if a hook adds a different one.
This seems contrived as well as under-documented.  Why isn't a boolean
flag sufficient?

(Not an actual review of this patch.  I was merely skimming the code.)