Re: a few thoughts on the schedule

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: a few thoughts on the schedule
Дата
Re: a few thoughts on the schedule  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2015-05-19 11:34:49 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> +1 for moving it at least 1 month.

2015-06-15 also collides with pgcon, which probably isn't the best
idea. I do think we should try hard doing a triage at the start of a CF
and not many with experience in the project are going to have time
around then.

So, to where do we move it? We probably need to schedule at least the
first CF now. Just to 2015-07-15? That'd leave us enough room to
schedule the rest at pgcon.

> There are many remaining open items.

At least on https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.5_Open_Items
there not really that many?