Re: Bug in jsonb minus operator

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Bug in jsonb minus operator
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 7:11 AM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Here's an patch along those lines. It seems to do the trick, at least for
> your test case, and it has the merit of being very small, so small I'd like
> to backpatch it - accepting jbvBinary as is in pushJsonbValue seems like a
> bug to me.

Isn't that for the benefit of raw scalar pseudo arrays? The existing
comments above pushJsonbValue() acknowledge such callers.

Why are you passing the skipNested variable to JsonbIteratorNext()
within jsonb_delete()? I'm not seeing a need for that.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: a few thoughts on the schedule
Сообщение: Re: a few thoughts on the schedule