Re: BUG #13295: help

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #13295: help
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
rodrigomiranda@hubsystem.com.br wrote:

> Bug reference:      13295
> Logged by:          Rodrigo
> Email address:      rodrigomiranda@hubsystem.com.br
> PostgreSQL version: 9.3.1
> Operating system:   server
>
> Good day!
> I'll be performing backup of several banks and I wonder if there is any tool
> that reports the backup postgres is correct or not, after the backup made?
> I await return.

This is not a bug.  Please don't use the bug report form for questions.

Anyway, this might be helpful: http://www.pgbarman.org/

Also, if you're really using 9.3.1 you are in serious danger of data
corruption; consider upgrading all your databases to 9.3.6 immediately,
and to 9.3.7 soon after it's released.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #13289: ANY() function produces a paradox
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13289: ANY() function produces a paradox