Re: BUG #13289: ANY() function produces a paradox

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #13289: ANY() function produces a paradox
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Anton Pavlov <udtelco@gmail.com> wrote:

> I understand now - thank you. It still rubs me the wrong way that both a
> OP b and a not OP b can be equal - STL would go berserk. I guess it was n=
ot
> so clear to me that ANY / ALL aren't pure functions, more of a control
> structure .

=E2=80=8BA "pure" function would have to be able to be used by itself - but=
 the
following gives a syntax error:

SELECT any('{1,2}'::int[])=E2=80=8B

=E2=80=8B
=E2=80=8BDavid J.=E2=80=8B

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13295: help
От: Evan Martin
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13148: Unexpected deferred EXCLUDE constraint violation on derived table