Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> > We don't currently drop the role though at the end though.
>
> Quite aside from any security risks, that means that running "make
> installcheck" twice in a row fails.  Please fix.

Right, will do, though one kind of requires the other (we can't drop the
only user we know how to connect as which is a superuser...).  I'll
figure out a way to make it work though.

> > Will investigate that, suggestions certainly welcome.  Looks like
> > there's a more interesting issue that termite ran into.
>
> Yeah, lapwing too.  If it reproduces on any of my critters, I'll
> take a look.

That'd be great, I'm trying to reproduce it here but I'm not seeing it.

I'm at least somewhat suspicious it has to do with loading the library,
since we (pretty clearly..) didn't test that much as it's not really
intended.

    Thanks!

        Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension