BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages

От cbalmeida@gmail.com
Тема BUG #13275: Version 9.3.6 is not available in Cross distribution packages
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13275
Logged by:          Christian Almeida
Email address:      cbalmeida@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.5
Operating system:   Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

It is our policy always use "Cross distribution packages" to install
Postgres, due to several linux flavors we work with.

We need to upgrade some systems from 9.3.5 to 9.3.6, but it is not available
for download, only 9.4.1 is available and we do not plan to upgrade to 9.4.x
for next few months.

Is it possible for you guys to contact SCG people and ask them to make 9.3.6
available (instead the old 9.3.5)?

Best Regards.