Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE/IGNORE 4.0

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE/IGNORE 4.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Peter Geoghegan (pg@heroku.com) wrote:
> On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >> Ooops.  But shouldn't that have failed 100% of the time in a CCA build?
> >> Or is the candidates list fairly noncritical?
> >
> > The candidates list is absolutely critical.
>
> However, the problematic code path is only a couple of times in the
> regression test.

To Tom's point, it shouldn't actually matter how many times it's in the
regression test, should it?  I'm not saying you're wrong about the
cause, but it's certainly interesting that it didn't consistently blow
up with CCA..
Thanks!
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE/IGNORE 4.0
Сообщение: Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT UPDATE/IGNORE 4.0